Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lets do this shit.

Ok people, I'm going for gold, no fear.

Now let me start out by saying I've SUCKED at blogging before because I'm always afraid of what people will think or say. No more. I've gotten over that. This being said I'll tell you a tid bit about myself.

My name is Katie (katelin) Lirette Reynolds. I grew up in the Great State of Washington, Tacoma to be exact and have MAJOR area code hometown pride. I met an amazing fellow named Kevin and we fell in lurrve and what not. Our lurrve moved me to Upstate New York and I'm now a Navy wife.

BUT LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THUR.

FOR REALS.

THIS WILL NOT BE JUST RAVINGS ABOUT THAT PART  OF MY LIFE, YO.

Being a Navy wife is something I'm proud of sure, but my hubs won't always be in the Navy, so it is just a piece of our story, so it will also be only a piece of my story here. Yes, there will be rants about it, but it won't be every post, SO CALM DOWN. SHIT.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy oddness comedy that is my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment