Thursday, October 18, 2012

Be aggressive! Passive aggressive!

I'm so sick of people not talking to the person they're upset with.

My definition of friendship seems to be so much different than most of the people I've met. I miss having a best friend near by who will come over at the drop of a hat when something's wrong, and the knowledge that anything can be fixed by a martini or a good cup of coffee.

The navy ball is tomorrow and I'm not even excited about it. I'd rather be back in Washington with my best friends having a night in playing bus driver. But since that definitely isn't an option the ball it is.. But I wish I could just back out of going and stay home and eat cookies and watch gossip girl.


I feel like I'm being made to change myself by being around these people and I don't like it.

I like me just fine and that's the way I'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment